Displaying art is one of the most important steps in finalizing your home interior design, typically the last piece of the puzzle to complete the whole picture. It has no rules- It can be a personal expression of who you are and where you’ve been. Searching artwork for your home can be a bit overwhelming, it takes time because it has to feel right. Sometimes we design around a special piece or leave it as the last thing that goes up after you move in.
Here are some of the approaches to creating spaces to display artworks. It requests an ideal canvas with a directed theme, depending on the space offered by the site as well.
1. Display with Built-in Features
2. Display with Art & Form
3. Display with Texture & Pattern
4. Display with Light & Shadow
5. Display with Biophilia Setting
6. Display with Gallery Setting
7. Display Randomly
8. Display with Furniture
9. Display with Center Piece
10. Display as Lifestyle